Here at Brokaw, we love a David vs. Goliath situation.
So this week, we’re saying Labor Day, Schmabor Day, and celebrating the underdog of extended weekends: that one extra hour we get thanks to the end of Daylight Saving Time.
It’s so little time! And there’s so much to do! Lucky for you, we’ve curated a list of the best ways to make the most of this weekend’s sweet, sweet 3600 bonus seconds:
- Catch up on Communication Arts (More specifically, check out page 143, where you’ll see cemetery-centric work from your favorite local ad agency #ShamelessSelfPromo)
- Get a head start on those briefs that arrived in your inbox at 4 p.m. on Friday
- Send that risky text
- Clean up your computer desktop, because who needs deck_final_finalfinal_alt_v2A.pdf anyway?
- Plan your next trip—bonus points if it’s gravity-defying
- Finally wash your weeks-old coffee mugs
- Alternately, re-plant the fungus now thriving in said abandoned mugs
- Squeeze in a good cry, courtesy of these spots
- Flip the page on your desk calendar that’s still open to March 2020
- Do some “media research” on TikTok
- Add more acronyms to your LinkedIn profile to impress your high school classmates (Trust us, they care)
- Finally call your mom back
- Finish those stray timesheets (You’re welcome, Brokaw CFO Mike)
Alternatively, you can always just take that extra hour of sleep (don’t mind if we do). But no matter what you choose, we’re rooting for you. And for the undervalued entities everywhere. What can we say? We’re Browns fans! For some reason!
Have a listicle-worthy weekend, everybody!
—Your totally underrated friends at Brokaw