Brokaw is searching for a talented, social media-savvy human to join our team. Must be deeply curious and interested in influencer marketing and organic social media, and be willing to pitch and execute outside-the-box approaches to help keep our clients on top, digitally.
- Contribute to the execution of organic social media, including developing content calendars, posting and scheduling content, community management, and reporting
- Play a crucial role in developing and growing Brokaw’s influencer marketing services
- Help execute, from start to finish, full scale influencer marketing campaigns for multiple brands, including communicating, negotiating, and building relationships with creators
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledgeable of all social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, etc.
- Experience with social media management platforms, including Sprout Social
- Tuned in to established and emerging social trends and platform developments
- Passionate and interested in organic social strategy and articulating data-driven results
- Familiar with influencer marketing, running campaigns, and managing creators
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.