Brokaw is searching for a Content Strategist to support the strategic development, production, and distribution of content across a variety of channels for our clients.
- Develop briefs to inspire content that rises above the blah blah
- Collaborate with cross-functional agency teams to ensure work is strategically sound
- Guide the development of content strategies, including topics, formats, channel mix, and distribution strategies
- Plan and facilitate internal and external workshops and brainstorming sessions
- Apply strategic frameworks to challenges, including customer journeys, personas, ecosystem maps, etc.
- Actively contribute to agency growth through new business development and thought leadership
- Forward the agency new influencers to follow where we’ll get stuck in various rabbit holes for hours
- 5+ years in a content development, strategic planning, or related role, agency experience strongly preferred
- The ability to adapt, working across a range of accounts and project types daily
- A curious mind, willing to quickly become a subject matter expert on new products and industries when the need arises
- A desire to find creative solutions to problems and work as part of a highly collaborative team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- An appreciation for our agency values – Listen first. Love the work. Be a person.
- A high tolerance for the borderline undrinkable sludge we charitably call “coffee”