That being said, we do have a recipe for success.
Because in order to bring your story to life, you need the right mix of ingredients. And if we do say so ourselves, we’ve managed to perfect a pretty beautiful balance. In this spirit of sharing, we’ll let you in on the secret.
- 1 pint of producer’s genius
- A splash of assistant director input
- 1 cup of director with a vision
- If you need to substitute with picky client’s preferences, that’s fine
- ½ cup of director of photography’s on-the-fly adjustments
- 2 tablespoons of a script supervisor—finely sifted
- 1 tablespoon of strong gaffer
- A hint of a 1st camera assistant
- Some grips for added texture
- Add Wardrobe, Stylists, Art Directors, and Make-up Artists to your preference.
Mix these together, and you’ll have one delicious production coming your way.
Are you more of a “store-bought with love” kind of person? No worries—just hit us up, and we’ll be more than happy to deliver the goods.
Have a wafting-scent-of-fresh-cookies kind of weekend, everybody!
—Your never-half-baked friends at Brokaw