December 19th, 2011
From good books to great beer.
Looking for the perfect holiday gift to give your b.m.f. (best marketing friend)? How about one of these must-read marketing books according to Ad Age?
- Brand Relevance: Making Competitors Irrelevant” by David A. Aaker
- Social BOOM!: How to Master Business Social Media to Brand Yourself, Sell Yourself, Sell Your Product, Dominate Your Industry Market, Save Your Butt … and Grind Your Competition Into the Dirt” by Jeffrey H. Gitomer
- “Enchantment” by Guy Kawasaki
- “Killing Giants: 10 Strategies to Topple the Goliath in Your Industry” by Stephen Denny
- Onward: How Starbucks Fought for Its Life Without Losing Its Soul” by Howard Schultz and Joanne Gordon
Or what about a classic “advertising helps me decide” tee?
Or a personalized video from Santa?
Or, umm, beer?
But only if it’s the world’s greatest beer— as in Christmas Ale (a.k.a., “Christmas Jail”)—the legendary seasonal suds with the cult-like following.